Final Weeks of School



Bowie Sunset

Dear Friends,

The school-year here at BBTI is quickly coming to a close. This Saturday, on the 13th of May, the class of 2017 will graduate. Crunched into these last few days are homework assignments, exams, practice for graduation, cleaning out of our houses and packing for our flights, and all of the emotions that go with having to separate from the people that you have grown so close to from living, working, and worshipping together for 9 months. I am so looking forward to the next step that God has planned for my life, but it is not always easy to move on.

Along with the craziness of this closing week, I am working to finish my online Public Speaking class, which is the last course that I will have to take online in order to complete my degree requirements for a B.A. in English. My assignment for this weekend was to submit a video recording of a 5-7 minute informative speech on a topic of my choice. I chose to speak on "Three Ways that Christianity is Different from All Other Belief Systems." I saw this speech as my one opportunity to clearly share the Gospel with my classmates and professor.

Please pray with me...
       Wednesday Night Kids' Class.

1) For the Wednesday night children's class that it will be me and my roommate's last opportunity to teach at our church here in Bowie.   
2) That God will give me and my classmates emotional peace and grace in interacting with each other while stress levels are high this last week.   

3) That my speech will be listened to by many of my classmates, and that God will use it to clearly communicate His message to them, to plant seeds in their hearts, and to convict them of their beliefs.   
4) For conversations that I have been having with my unsaved friends. Pray that God would break down barriers and open their hearts and minds to receiving the light of His truth. 

Thank you Endlessly,


Megan

Comments

  1. PRAISE:
    My Professor has already reviewed my speech on Christianity saying that over all it was "effective, informative and challenging" and that he learned much "valuable new information" through it. Hopefully some of my classmates will be "challenged" by it as well!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment